ASICs - Application Specific Integrated Circuits
A concept standing for an integrated circuit developed according to the requirements of and exclusively for one customer.
Benefits of ASICS against Standard ICs:
- innovative solutions that distinguish your product from competitors
- integration/combination of sensor or control functions
- precise current and voltage supply (the combination with sensor functions is possible)
- a reduced area of the circuit board by saving components
- reverse-engineering of an ASIC - and especially a PREMA ASIC - is extremely difficult: PREMA ASICs make your product to be copy protected!
Characteristics of PREMA ASICs: